    fan will still turn, but I am not so sure the two should resting on
    each other. The PS is really more pushing down on the cpu fan and cpu.
    Anyone else experience this?

    john_20_28_2000, Jan 8, 2005

  2. john_20_28_2000

    stanmc Guest

    If this is the case with the handle on the top similar to SY-A333E4 with
    K7VME mobo, there is a special notice which I have copied.

    Important Note: Due to low clearance over CPU, we suggest you use
    S457-1015, T925-2023 or S457-1052 heat sink and fans only. The T925-2023
    CPU fan will give an extra 10mm between the CPU fan and power supply.

    There is very little space between the fan and the PSU with these, but
    it is sufficient. The two should definitely not touch.

    stanmc, Jan 8, 2005

  3. john_20_28_2000

    JamMail Guest

    AND... my 2 cents is that you should stop buying from That Fly-by-night
    outfit Tigerrrrr whatcha-call-it. They have screwed me more than once with
    their stupid rebates (damn near everything on the site and in their catalog
    has one) and their clearance stuff that they conveniently dont label as
    such.

    JamMail, Jan 16, 2005