    800MHz.

    Shouldn't this bios correctly identify the processor as an AMD Athlon
    during boot?

    vince, Nov 20, 2003

  2. vince

    Montana Mike Guest

    Looks like 2aa7 was for 2100+ recognition. There are 3 BIOS releases since
    that one - have you tried any of those? 2ba1 and 2ba2 are out as well as
    1007 (beta). Is the board a version 1.0 board or the older one?
    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/selectresults.php?language=&col1=Motherboard&col2=38&col3=All

    mike in montana

    Montana Mike, Nov 20, 2003

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    The original board - bought in April 2001.

    Is there a changelog someplace that tells what features were
    introduced with each bios revision? While I've successsfully flashed
    the bios once (2AA1 --> 2AA7), it was a scary proposition and I'm not
    keen to have that experience any time soon.

    vince, Nov 21, 2003
  4. vince

    Montana Mike Guest

    Montana Mike, Nov 21, 2003