    you do to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Paul

    ArdentAzn, Feb 24, 2004

  2. ArdentAzn

    Jeff Hansman Guest

    I had the same problem with a Shuttle board until I removed one of the
    memory modules; then it ran fine. Turned out I had to use a different slot
    for the second module. Now, since the K7VYA3 only has two slots, I'd pull
    one module (assuming you're using two) and see if that helps. Memory often
    is the culprit in such events.

    Jeff Hansman, Feb 25, 2004

  3. ArdentAzn

    ArdentAzn Guest

    Hey thanks Jeff,
    I'm going to try this as soon as I get home.... So if it runs
    fine after i take out 1 memory (or the other), does it imply that the
    memory is bad or the memory slot is bad???
    Thanks,
    Paul

    ArdentAzn, Feb 26, 2004