    choice
    seeing as I have decided to go Athlon64.
    Lee.

    Lee, May 8, 2004

  2. Lee

    Icer Guest

    Try www.newegg.com, in stock for $149.00 US.. you do know it's a
    socket 939, yes?

    GP

    Icer, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Lee

    BF Guest

    You are wrong. The K8N NEO Platinum is 754 for $126. The NEO2 Platinum
    is 939.

    BF, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Lee

    Icer Guest

    Sorry, you are correct... didn't know there WAS a 754 socket NEO but
    just bought a NEO2 + 3500+..

    Thanks for clarifying..
    GP

    Icer, Aug 18, 2004
  5. I just bought one but have not installed it yet (waiting on CPU).
    Have you had any problems with it yet? Any hints? What's the orange
    slot all about?

    Tom Voltaggio, Aug 31, 2004