    sound drivers and mixer instead? Seems to be the case in a post I read
    somewhere... Which would you recommend?

    thanks.

    Vigor, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Vigor

    Folk Guest

    No. The Nvidia drivers are intended for use in Nvidia's "Soundstorm"
    onboard sound solution. Very few manufacturers implemented this due
    to cost. You're using the correct drivers, since your mobo uses the
    RealTek ALC850 chip.

    Folk, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Vigor

    Vigor Guest

    Thanks... reason I am asking is that I can't get the Line In to work.. I
    have a AIW vid card and I get no sound on the LineIn... I read today that
    since I did not hook up the front audio on the case I was supposed to jump
    the audio connectors in the board to allow the out on the back to work
    correctly.. I wonder if it affects the Line In as well... any ideas?

    Vigor, Dec 5, 2005
  4. Vigor

    Folk Guest

    Sorry. Don't have a clue.