    been told that there have been "issues" with dual core procs. Bios probs??
    if so, has this been resolved?

    Thanks for your input, Lar

    Larry B., May 11, 2006

  2. Larry B.

    Don Burnette Guest

    I use it with an AMD X2 4400+, seems to work fine.
    I had stability issues at first, system would freeze and cause some data
    corruption, but seem to have resolved them by not installing the Nvidia ide
    sw driver.

    Don Burnette, May 11, 2006

  3. Larry B.

    Larry B. Guest

    Hi Don, thanks. By not installing Nvidia ide driver, is your IDE controller
    working?

    Larry B., May 12, 2006
  4. Larry B.

    Larry B Guest

    Having looked a little further into other posts, this mainboard seems to
    have lots of stability issues. I am now wondering if this is the board for
    me afterall. I had planned on using it for OC, espeically with the very
    stable Opteron 165, it may be a problem. Lar

    Larry B, May 12, 2006
  5. Larry B.

    Don Burnette Guest

    Yes, Windows XP installs it's standard IDE drivers, works just fine.

    Don Burnette, May 12, 2006
  6. Larry B.

    Larry B Guest

    Gotcha, thanks!