    2X120GB WDD (STRIPE SET ARRAY)
    PLEXTOR 16X DVD BURNER
    PCI-E XFX 7800 GTX

    NETCRAMMER, Apr 19, 2006

  2. NETCRAMMER

    Mortimer Guest

    It sounds like the video isn't initializing, but I'd think you'd get
    bios beeps. If you do, I'd look into making sure you have an adequate
    power supply. If it just a case of blank video, it might be your
    monitor or monitor connection.

    Mort

    Mortimer, Apr 19, 2006

  3. NETCRAMMER

    NETCRAMMER Guest

    no bios beeps. I will replace the DVI cable and test.

    NETCRAMMER, Apr 19, 2006
  4. NETCRAMMER

    NETCRAMMER Guest

    I Tried a different monitor- same issue.

    NETCRAMMER, Apr 19, 2006
  5. NETCRAMMER

    Tom Lake Guest

    That happened to me and I found out that I had a borderline power
    supply. The power good signal wasn't always coming up in time
    although after reset it would boot OK.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Apr 19, 2006