    4. Are there any issues with running RAM at 1T with HTT at 250mhz DDR400
    (1:1)?

    many thanks

    sacrum, Mar 12, 2005

  2. sacrum

    Whisper Guest

    You will get a floppy disk with the driver, but I don't know if u'll
    need it.

    I've just bought it as well I'm going to install this week.

    Cheers.

    Whisper, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Yes. No Problems. You only need the Driver disk if you running your SATA
    Drives in a RAID configuration.
    I always did the BIOS flashing with the disk. But I think (not 100 %
    sure) you can do it also from windows.
    My only issue was that i have to use DIMM 3 and 4 to run my memory in
    DUAL Cannel mode. I use a pair of Corsair CMX512-3200XL (1 GIG) (2-2-2-5
    1T. For 250 i run 2,5-3-3-6 default Voltage (2,7V).

    By the way. Its the most stable board ever. I am able to run my Winnie
    3000+ (1800Mhz) @ 2700 Prime and Pi Stable. Have fun.

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Michael_Steinbr=FCck?=, Mar 12, 2005
  4. sacrum

    sacrum Guest

    Thanks for info - great help. In fact I have the same DDR Corsair TwinX
    pc3200 XLPT (2 x 512mb)
    I've now changed my order to the Diamond MSI board which seems to be exactly
    the same bar some additions. One concern I do have is the positioning of
    the system chip / cooler blocking placement of second sli graphics card.....

    sacrum, Mar 13, 2005
  5. Could you please tell me what Board you have ordered. Do you mean the
    NortBridge Fan ? The Colling solutions on the Nforce 4 Boards are all
    the same. The second graphic card is no problem as long as you use the
    orginal fan. You can´t use something like an passive cooler (like the
    Zalman Northbridge Cooler). Its to high. I am using the Zalman Fan Mate
    2 to reduce the noise.

    (http://www.zalmanusa.com/usa/product/view.asp?idx=70&code=017).

    Its between the board and the Fan. Now the Northbrige Fan is running
    with about 2500 U/min (6000 U/min before). No problems. Let me know if
    this is your concern.

    Michael

    =?UTF-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBTdGVpbmJyw7xjaw==?=, Mar 14, 2005