    black, but my computer stays runining , is anybody else having this
    problem ?.

    :roll: :?: mike

    mcemike, Aug 8, 2005

  2. mcemike

    niennumb1 Guest

    I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! Only the "shutting down" screen stays
    up. I can't restart or shutdown unless I physically do it on the
    switch. I've been troubleshooting this stupid thing for hours. NO I
    don't have APM. I'm on ACPI. I have an Antec 550 Truepower which is
    not recognized in the Power Management settings, yet my system is
    recognizing that I DO have a ACPI Compliant Uniprocessor. I dunno what
    to do and I'm really getting tired of this crap.

    PLEASE ANY HELP!!!!!

    niennumb1, Aug 15, 2005

  3. mcemike

    EagleDM Guest

    I just registered to this forum to help yo

    I found the solution to this proble

    1- Download BIOS 1.6 for Neo4 Platinum (lastest version for the SL
    also

    2- go to BIOS, DISABLE Cool n' Quiet (that should fix the problem

    3- go to Power Options, ENABLE all wake up event

    4- unplug all network adapters in your P

    Now try to shut down

    If my observations are corret, this is a problem related to CnC an
    Power Mangement. Give it a tr

    EagleDM, Aug 30, 2005