    second RAID controller anyway?. Please give me your opinions on this matter.
    Your prompt replies will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005

  2. You should buy what you need. I myself have a home network with several
    machines but I have no use for a second network adapter. Same for the raid
    controller. But you might want to check if the non-platinum edition has
    firewire, aka 1394. This can be quite useful for connecting a camcorder, as
    USB performs poorly in that respect.

    John McDonnell, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Nom Guest

    If you don't need them, then you don't need to buy it !

    HOWEVER, it always pays to buy the Motherboard with the most features. If
    you don't buy them now, you can guarantee you'll need them in the future !

    Nom, Jun 6, 2005