    on after I switch off. If I pull the power plug, it goes out of course,
    but it doesn't come back on when I plug it back in.

    It is not a problem, but is certainly weird. Does anyone else get this?

    Mike Austin, Jul 20, 2004

  2. I'm having the same problem with my K8T Neo FIS2R motherboard. Look at your
    mouse and check to see if you have a serial to usb adapter attached to the
    mouse. That what I had and i took it off and now everything is fine.

    Brian Obenhaus, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Mike Austin

    Mike Austin Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I have a PS2/USB adapter. As I want to use the
    mouse in DOS (DriveImage etc.) I would normally leave this as it is.

    MSI tell me that the light remains on because of the WakeUp facility,
    but I have switched this completely off in Bios.

    Mike Austin, Jul 24, 2004