    HDD. Will it fit or gotta buy somethin else ?
    I would appreciate any help

    Thanks

    blueturtle, May 25, 2005

  2. blueturtle

    Gollum Guest

    Yes. Any IDE drive will work on a mb with IDE channels.

    From MSI website:
    On-Board IDE
    An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE
    HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation
    modes. It can connect 4 Ultra ATA drives.
    • Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237
    - Up to 150MB/s transfer speed
    - Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives
    - Support RAID 0, RAID 1

    I am not trying to be rude, but if you need to ask this question, you
    should probably get a book on building PC's before you start fooling
    around with your computer.

    Good luck, have fun!
    Gollum

    Gollum, May 26, 2005