    message didn't display before because the full capabilities of my RAM were
    not being utililized/recognized before or... if it is merely a message they
    decided to add as reassurance.

    Scotter, Nov 1, 2004

  2. Thanks for the info. When did you get it and does it solve stability
    issues with the via 8237 controller and SATA raid as well as windows
    xp sp2 stability? I had to buy a SI3112r controller for a SATA fix and
    i am stuck with SP1 because this board is not stable at all for me.
    and my hardware.

    NoneOfBusiness, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Scotter

    Steve Guest

    Can you supply the MSI contact name and email address for the 1.44
    bios.

    I tried the 1.35 beta bios but it was unstable and I returned to the
    1.1 bios.

    TIA

    Steve, Nov 2, 2004
  4. Scotter

    Scotter Guest

    I never had stability problems with the SATA and I have been doing a mirror
    using it on two 160gig drives ever since I got it back in January.

    Scotter, Nov 2, 2004
  5. Scotter

    Scotter Guest

    Scotter, Nov 2, 2004