    I'm complaining with the company for replacement and I would like some
    info: is the K8V still in production? I do not see it on Asus website,
    only K8V-SE K8V-X and my favourite K8V-deluxe.

    Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    RonK Guest

    RonK, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    Tim Guest

    Hi,

    The differences between the two seem to be that the deluxe comes with:

    Firewire
    RAID 0+1
    1 extra COM port?

    So just do a song and dance about not being able to plug your Digital Camera
    in as there is no firewire port.

    - Tim

    PS. Perugia is on my list of places to visit. Thanks.

    Tim, Sep 3, 2004
  4. and a wifi socket
    I will do my best to have it replaced.
    You are very welcome to send me an email when you are planning your
    trip.

    Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Sep 3, 2004
  5. Italy. On asus' italian website (www.asus.it) it's not present.
    I also called local asus' helpdesk and they told me it's an "obsolete"
    model; can you imagine? :)

    Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Sep 3, 2004
  6. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    RonK Guest

    Definately get the best !

    RonK, Sep 3, 2004
  7. Some the company accepted to get back the K8V but they do not
    have the deluxe in stock so they proposed the K8V SE deluxe

    Reading both .PDF manuals I can the differences are irrelevant.
    Any though?

    Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Sep 4, 2004