    key and it doesn't work. I cannot understand the reason: the system
    keeps booting normally without understanding the <del> command.
    What can I do?

    Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    Venom Guest

    I bet you are using a USB keyboard?

    Venom, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    Bill Guest

    Are you using a PS2 or a USB keyboard? If USB switch to PS2.
    If PS2, try a different PS2 keyboard.

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 20, 2005
  4. Gianmaria Fontana di Sacculmino

    Natéag Guest

    You could shutdown the computer (disconnect from power line),
    remove the cmos battery, and follow instructions in your
    manual to clear the cmos.

    Reboot (all settings will be "default"). I may work.

    Natéag, Dec 25, 2005