    master to make sure that the SATAs are seen first as Drives C and D???

    thanks
    chas

    schuetzen - RKBA!, Aug 9, 2004

  2. schuetzen - RKBA!

    JBM Guest

    You didn't say what OS your going to install so I assume
    its XP. If that's true then,
    It has been my experience that if you want the SATA drives to
    be seen as C and D then you should remove all hard drives
    from your computer except the ones on the SATA ports before
    installing XP. This includes items that can appear as drives
    such as memory sticks etc. Then install the other drives after
    XP is installed. This might be true for 98/ME too but I can't
    say.

    Jim M

    JBM, Aug 9, 2004