    28C which is the old reading I used to get. I updated to the newest BIOS
    and this didn't do any good. Any ideas on how to solve it or are the
    sensors shot?

    JP, Aug 14, 2004

  2. JP

    Larry Gagnon Guest

    What does your BIOS tell you? Most Award BIOS's will have a sensor
    reading page. Get your CPU warm-hot and then quickly reboot, get into BIOS
    and see what it says and compare to HW Doctor.

    Larry Gagnon

    Larry Gagnon, Aug 14, 2004

  3. JP

    JP Guest

    I already checked against the Bios readings too. Same temps. Still
    doesn't make sense unless the sensors are not working properly.

    JP, Aug 14, 2004