Kensington Technology Group (AKA ACCO) Tech Support Comment - |:(

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Howard Cross, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. Howard Cross

    Howard Cross Guest

    Recently, I purchased a Kensington brand Bluetooth USB Adapter (dongle). I
    was having trouble getting it paired up with my M1400. No problem right, I
    called their tech support number listed on their website. I've been dealing
    with tech support since Thursday trying to get ready to go to Atlanta on
    Sunday for work next week. No problem... right? Wrong!

    The quality of tech support was poor. It appeared as the tech support was
    being provided by an off-shore office. Not a problem, I'm used to dealing
    people who speak languages other than english as their first language. She
    kept telling me that I needed to contact my TabletPC OEM. I finally got her
    to understand that the tablet was functioning properly. I was having
    difficulty understanding what she was trying to get me to do and kept asking
    for clarification.

    She hung up on me!!! I wasn't being impatient, rude, or abusive. I needed
    her to explain to me more clearly what I needed to do. Not a very positive
    tech support experience at all... :(

    Howard Cross, Sep 18, 2004