    for my computer case?
    My 19 inch LCD monitor already bit the big one because of this.

    So much for Homeland Security.

    CactusJack, Sep 10, 2003

  2. CactusJack

    Wes Newell Guest

    Don't know why you live there, but I'd bullet proof the wall. To hell with
    the MB.

    Wes Newell, Sep 10, 2003

  3. CactusJack

    rstlne Guest

    hahahahahahahaha

    wait

    hahahahahahahaha

    once more

    hahahahahahahaha

    I got a questions.. Why not just shoot back?

    rstlne, Sep 10, 2003
  4. CactusJack

    rstlne Guest

    Okay like
    really
    is Albuquerque so bad that that goes on?
    or is this just like a "lets see what people say" kinda thing..
    I mean
    I wouldnt want to live in NM anyhow.. so I would take any reason to leave as
    a good one
    :)

    rstlne, Sep 10, 2003
  5. CactusJack

    macdaddy Guest

    Do you live in the west bank or something man? I recommend taking the next
    plane to the US.

    macdaddy, Sep 10, 2003
  6. CactusJack

    rstlne Guest

    I said he's in Albuquerque.. Now if you dont know where that is then it's in
    NM.. now if you dont know where that is then it's kinda between texas and
    hollywood (not directly but just giving you a REAL REAL rought direction)

    rstlne, Sep 11, 2003
  7. CactusJack

    macdaddy Guest

    yeah well i say he doesn't. so there.

    macdaddy, Sep 11, 2003
  8. CactusJack

    CactusJack Guest

    Actually I was just pulling your chain. I was sitting around bored
    waiting for Fedex and my A7N8X Deluxe RMA from Newegg. I did read
    however about some guy out in SE LA with the bullet problem. His
    computer took a direct hit.

    Turns out my board is due on Friday. I hope it is a Rev 2.0. The one I
    RMAed was a 1.06. We'll see. I have to hand it to Newegg though. After
    owning the original board for over three months they were willing to
    send me another one.

    CactusJack, Sep 11, 2003
  9. Here to the east of you, we find that massive retaliation minimized the
    problem. By returning fire with Gatling guns removed from A-10's at a nearby
    airbase, we've made recreational drive-bys too expensive ;-)

    Peter van der Goes, Sep 11, 2003
  10. CactusJack

    J.Clarke Guest

    You forgot the minefield, the raked area outside the fence, the second
    fence allowing rabid bobcats or whatever predator you happen to like
    for that purpose to be kept between the fences, and the third
    electrified fence (don't want to fry your bobcats so it has to be
    separate from the other two). Oh, and the moat stocked with crocodiles
    and piranha.

    J.Clarke, Sep 12, 2003
  11. CactusJack

    Creeper Guest

    the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe is the exact mobo i plan on purchasing in the next
    month or so... how do i know BEFORE i purchase if it is rev 2.0 or not?

    thanks!

    - kevin

    Creeper, Sep 12, 2003
  12. CactusJack

    CactusJack Guest

    I agree,
    I find that 50 foot fences topped with barbed wire and motion detector
    controlled 50 Cal machine guns mounted every 20 yards helps too.
    Top it off with a five year supply of MRE's and water also adds to
    your security.

    The Fedex guy needs to call you up on his cell phone though to let you
    know when he's coming down the road, otherwise he's in for a world of
    hurt.

    CactusJack, Sep 12, 2003
  13. CactusJack

    CactusJack Guest

    You'd be surprised how many people don't think New Mexico is part of
    the United States. One thing I discovered in my time here.....the
    Navahoes and Apache's still don't like each other. Being from
    Minnesota there's one thing I always tell them. Just be thankfull the
    Souix Indians didn't get down this far back in the
    1800's......otherwise none of you would be around here in the first
    place. A little trivia if you will. :)

    CactusJack, Sep 12, 2003
  14. CactusJack

    CactusJack Guest

    Hey Kevin,
    When I ordered mine from Newegg back in May I was expecting a Revision
    2.0 board. When I recieved it I found out it was a 1.06 board. It is
    clearly marked between the 2nd and 3rd PCI slot going from top(where
    the CPU goes) to bottom.
    I was a little upset with Newegg at the time. They offered to give me
    a refund and RMA it but I decided I would just go ahead and use it
    rather than play Fedex tag. I had to RMA it just last week and I
    recieved my new one just yesterday. It is a revision 2 board.
    I can tell you this........I doubt any dealer at this point in time
    has anything other than the Revision 2.0 left in stock. If you want to
    make sure, the best think to do would be to email or call them first
    to make sure that is the one they are sending if you make a purchase.

    The only difference between the revision 2.0 and earlier revision
    boards(1.04 or 1.06) is that the newer boards have the newer updated
    Nforce2 Ultra 400 chipset on them which supports all FSB clock speeds
    from 100 to 200MHz operating in DDR mode. The earlier versions however
    can do the same thing with a bios update so some say the point is
    moot. I say I want the latest and greatest board right out of the
    box....without the bios update.

    CactusJack, Sep 12, 2003