    nada.

    This is a T40 Thinkpad, only about a year old.

    Dave

    M C Hamster, Jul 25, 2004

  2. There might be something in the Hardware Maintenance Manual, and can be
    downloaded from IBM. That said - I've done this before - and it's easier
    doing than explaining.

    The keys sort of just clip into place - and as long as the mechanism isn't
    broken - I have popped them back on several times for clients at work. I
    really just line it up, gently snapping one side in, and then gently pushing
    down the key and the other side will click back into place.

    I'd recommend checking the hardware maintenance manual though - I may have
    just been lucky so far.

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-46464 is
    the link to the manual.

    ClevelandTech, Jul 25, 2004