    use only my software keyboard. If I remove fom device human interface software
    keyboard I can use my hardware keyboard just few minutes until system reinstall
    automaticaly software keyboard.Can someone help me?

    filvali, Jan 16, 2004

  2. filvali

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Jan 16, 2004

  3. filvali

    JerryK Guest

    You might want to see if the keyboard became disconnected. The connection
    is very thin piece of plastic cable. If anyone every opened the unit to
    replace memory or service the device it is quite easy to not get the
    connector secured properly. You get can get to the keyboard by popping off
    the cover that is between the keyboard and the screen. Under that cover
    there are 2 or 3 small screws at the top of the keyboard. Remove these and
    the keyboard lifts up. Check the attached cable.

    jerry

    JerryK, Jan 20, 2004