    board.

    So my question is: do ti4200's play well with the KG7Raid and KR7ARaid
    boards?

    rodeoislander, Oct 24, 2003

  2. rodeoislander

    Bob Troll Guest

    FWIW I had a TI-4200 4x card in my KG7 until last night when I changed the
    MB to a NF7. It worked just fine...

    Bob Troll

    Bob Troll, Oct 24, 2003

  3. rodeoislander

    Max Guest

    --SNIP--

    I have a KG7-Raid with a MSI Ti4200 video card. No problems.

    I do remember having troubles with the universal drivers from Nvidia
    (Detonator 44.12?), but unfortunately I don't recall details. It
    might have even been an install issue. When I went with the latest
    drivers from the MSI web site all was good.

    Max

    Max, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Update: I now have two Chainteck ti4200's here. They play together very
    well indeed. :)

    rodeoislander, Oct 27, 2003
  5. rodeoislander

    Bob Troll Guest

    Those are nice cards. Enjoy!!

    Bob Troll, Oct 28, 2003
  6. They are excellent. They bench 100% faster in Q3 than the the fx5200's did
    on slower processors mounted on older boards, and with half the vram to
    boot! (64 vs 128mb) :)

    Albeit, they are a bit more expensive ($94 vs $68) but well worth it, imho.

    rodeoislander, Oct 29, 2003