    What type of AGP card would you recommend for the shuttle? Do most of them
    fit in the AGP slot?

    Computerzeek

    Computerzeek, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Computerzeek

    Paul C Guest

    You should have no problem with most cards. Some of the high end cards do
    generate a lot of heat and pull a lot of power.
    I use a an Nvid 4200 I bought 2nd hand on ebay. It's fine. Buying 2nd hand
    gave me the choice of getting a card with excellent tv output as I could get
    a card with the connextant tv encode chip.

    Paul

    Paul C, Sep 29, 2003

  3. I think you tried to adjust the AGP Frame Buffer Size, or the AGP
    Aperture Size, and not the Memory Frequency. In order to lower the Mem
    Freq, you can either keep the Mem Freq in sync with the FSB Frequency
    (and lower the Mem Freq), or run the Mem Freq at say 80% of the FSB
    Freq.

    It is probably easiest to keep them synchronized, and temporary lower
    the FSB Freq and see it that helps.

    Jan Bruun Andersen, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Computerzeek

    0128589 Guest

    Have you checked to see if it's directx causing you problems? Check out your
    game designers website for a patch. What OS are you running? If XP, does it
    run with different compatibility options?

    I have had several video cards for several Shuttle motherboards and always
    found gaming issues to be solved via a game patch or Windows
    update/conflict.

    0128589, Oct 7, 2003