    What does everyone think of Kingston HyperX PC3200? Will it reach ~220Mhz
    bus speed? I've got one stick of it (not the new hyperx but the older stuff.
    The other is Kingston value crap PC3200).

    Doug, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Thanks Richard, I didn't even know Kingston had forums!

    Doug, Mar 31, 2005

  3. If you want to reach 220MHz bus speed, commonsense would suggest using
    memory guaranteed to hit that sort of speed.

    As for this Kingston stuff, have you tried Kingston's own forums to see what
    sort of results folk are getting with it? It may well go to 220-odd, but
    what sort of voltage you'll need to get there stably you will only find out
    with experience.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom