    have 1G of memory.

    Am I better off trying to search for a generic low-density RAM to
    replace my Kingston sticks, or is there a way to make it compatible?

    Tamaritha, May 14, 2007

  2. Tamaritha

    Geoff Guest

    KVR400X64C3AK2/1G1GB (512MB 64M x 64-Bit x 2 pcs.)
    did you think it was 1gig x 2 ?

    Geoff, May 15, 2007

  3. Tamaritha

    SumGuy Guest

    He seems to contradict himself.
    He begins by saying ;

    "Hi, I have Kingston 1GB RAM as a set of two..."

    then he complains about the motherboard;

    "...but it absolutely insists I only have 1G of memory."

    :-?

    SumGuy, May 15, 2007