    for both brands.

    Which one should I choose?

    Phil

    Phil, Squid-in-Training, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Don't get either the Kingston or the Corsair..
    Get Kingmax PC2700, with the low bus of a 2200+ it's better to go with
    slower ram.
    Plus, in a P4 System, I've had my Kingmax PC2700 up over 440 MHz
    or about 220 MHz.
    I Hope this helps you.

    Denny. ;-) :)

    dennis e strausser jr, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Thanks... but I was looking at PC3200 minimum because I'd be running at 200+
    FSB with the 2200. I'll take your advice into consideration, though...
    thanks.

    Phil, Squid-in-Training, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Courseyauto Guest

    I'm running 2 dimms of Kingston Hyper X 3500 and 2 dimms of Corsair XMS 3500 at
    the same time in my KNXP Ggabyte at 220 FSB.

    Courseyauto, Dec 30, 2004