    And no matter what Bios up to 1.5 The machine hagns intermittlently...

    Has anyone else had problems with this Board and Memory..

    Anyone got them working together and if so whats the settings thanks

    Wayne Taylor, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Wayne Taylor

    Wayne Taylor Guest

    Yeah Ive tried on 2&4 and tried 1.6 same ol same ol.. Cant even overclock to
    205 with 2 sticks in.. take it back to 1 and away she goes..

    But Id just settle at Not overclocking it at all and just being able to have
    a stable board with HT...

    Hopefully MSI will address this problem soon..

    And anyone else notice their CPU runs cooler with HT enabled... When I have
    2 Sticks of HyperX PC 3500 in CPU temps hangs around 38-40 with 1 stick its
    up to 48-50c hmmm weird...

    Wayne Taylor, Jun 29, 2003