    my hero)?

    Thanks in advance,

    John

    John A. Parker, Nov 18, 2003

  2. John A. Parker

    milesh Guest

    So are you saying it is the SIIG card that causes the FDC failure?

    milesh, Nov 18, 2003

  3. It would appear so. I tried the card in two different slots. I could
    always make it fail with the card in, even after removing the only other
    card I had suspicions of... a SIIG ULTRA ATA controller. (Needed more
    than four IDE connections.) I also updated the bios to the v1.3B beta
    version without any difference.

    Thoughts?

    John

    John A. Parker, Nov 18, 2003