    using one of this boards in their system, and if so how well it works ?

    Replays to

    Thanks in advance Leilf Falkenstrom

    Leilf Falkenstrøm, Jul 27, 2003

  2. My board are just fine too, but two capacitors sitting near the AGP port
    have started to leak a little bit, so I have plans to get some new ones
    so will this board runs ok for some more time I guess....
    1800+ Palamino are runing on this mainboard, but there are people who
    claims that it can run a 2400+ too. Have anyone tried a Barton 2500+ ?
    I now that the Barton are made for 333bussfreq, but it should run ok, or
    will it burn up in dust and smoke ?
    Well, a Barton may work but not up to its full potentiality, but that
    just my own guess.
    I will buy DDR memory later on, but I thougt it would be nice to be able
    to use my SDR memory until I can afford some good memorys which could be
    used for the next mainboard.
    Well, MSI have been known for being a bit picky with memory, so it may
    not make me surprised, but the KT266A haven't been know to be the best
    chipset, or did i get it wrong there?

    Regards Leilf

    Leilf Falkenstrøm, Jul 28, 2003