    to upgrade to a Barton 2500 333. Do I need to upgrade to PC2700 memory to
    get it work?

    Thanks.

    CGIMan, Nov 7, 2003

  2. CGIMan

    neopolaris Guest

    You need PC2700 if you want the memory to run at 333 but you could always
    try with yours.

    neopolaris, Nov 8, 2003

  3. CGIMan

    Chris Ayling Guest

    Hi

    I have an MSI KT3 Ultra2 running a Barton at XP2800 and using
    Crucial PC2100 overclocked (166fsb)- memory voltage is increased
    to 2.7V.(thr occasional reboot occurs at 2.6V)
    I assume your model is pretty close to this.......

    Regards
    Chris

    Chris Ayling, Nov 8, 2003