    sink with a fan (optional) and marked MS-6590 VER - 2.0. Is this VER-1.0
    likely to be fine, or should I return it and wait until I can get a "real"
    KT4A Ultra (VER-2.0)? tia

    John Smith, Jun 25, 2003

  2. John Smith

    neopolaris Guest

    What version 2?

    neopolaris, Jun 25, 2003

  3. John Smith

    Kev Guest

    The KT4A is just the KT4 with the KT400A chipset and a few slight changes.
    There is no version2.

    Kev, Jun 25, 2003
  4. John Smith

    Xeno Chauvin Guest

    Only things I see are
    KT4= up to Atlon 2700, plain "400" chipset.
    KT4AUltra= up to Athlon 3000 and "A" chipset.
    Xeno

    Xeno Chauvin, Jun 25, 2003
  5. John Smith

    me Guest

    Get an Asus A7N8X deluxe instead. 400fsb versus 33 for the MSI.

    me, Jun 25, 2003