    Writer. 1 gig Ultra 400 ram. Does anyone have the 'ultimate' settings
    for the BIOS? Thanks

    Ken

    KRSMITH, Jul 20, 2004

  2. KRSMITH

    dave Guest

    Leave most at default. Set the memory settings per the manufacturer of
    the sticks. Enable only what you need. Disable fast writes, all
    shadowing except video bios.
    Dave

    dave, Jul 20, 2004
  5. KRSMITH

    Brent Guest

    Why do you disable fast rights?

    Brent, Jul 21, 2004
  6. KRSMITH

    dave Guest

    Alot of chipsets do not handle it correctly, Once everything is stable
    ,turn it on. If all stays stable, great.
    Dave

    dave, Jul 21, 2004