    Hi.
    I have motherboard ABIT KT7-333R and I`m wonder is make sens to put there
    AMD with Barton core?

    Piotr, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Piotr

    neopolaris Guest

    Piotr wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I have motherboard ABIT KT7-333R and I`m wonder is make sens to put
    > there AMD with Barton core?

    What are you running now? If you have an overclocked XP1700 TBRED I'd say
    no.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Piotr

    Piotr Guest

    Yes I have XP1700, but I didn`t overclocked. Can You tell me how much I can
    rise the clock in this processor?

    Piotr, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Piotr

    neopolaris Guest

    Piotr wrote:
    > Yes I have XP1700, but I didn`t overclocked. Can You tell me how much
    > I can rise the clock in this processor?

    If it's a TBRED core you could do very well. 2GHz should be easy. 2.2+GHz
    is a possibility. Your memory should be PC2700.

    neopolaris, Dec 12, 2003