    Regards,

    Mark

    {Remove 'nospam' from address to reply}

    Mark Ryan, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Mark Ryan

    Enkidu Guest

    Check your video card and cables.

    AWARD BIOS Beep Sound Message
    1 short (Beep) System booting is normally.
    2 short (Beep) CMOS setting error
    1 long - 1 short (Beep) DRAM ERROR
    1 long - 2 short (Beep) Display card or monitor connected error
    1 long - 3 short (Beep) Keyboard Error
    1 long - 9 short (Beep) ROM Error
    Long (Beep) continuous DRAM hasn't inset correctly.
    Short (Beep) continuous POWER supply has problem.

    Enkidu, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Mark Ryan

    Mark Ryan Guest

    Thanks :)