    Rod Williams Guest

    I have a KT7 Raid Motherboard and was wondering if anyone knew if there
    were any problems running an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 or 4400?

    Rod Williams, May 4, 2005

  2. Rod Williams

    Dave Guest

    I used to run a Gainward Ti4200 on my KT7-RAID, then switched to a MSI
    Ti4200 with VIVO. Both ran fine.

    Dave, May 7, 2005

  3. Rod Williams

    Rod Williams Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > I used to run a Gainward Ti4200 on my KT7-RAID, then switched to a MSI
    > Ti4200 with VIVO. Both ran fine.
    >

    > "Rod Williams" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have a KT7 Raid Motherboard and was wondering if anyone knew if there
    >>were any problems running an Nvidia Geforce4 Ti 4200 or 4400?

    Thanks

    I just got a Gainward from Ebay for $33. I think it has VIVO. Either way
    it is a step up from my old G2MX. I don't game so the G2 was ok but for
    $33.00 including shipping I didn't feel I could go wrong, unless it
    doesn't work. I'm trying to get a little more time out of this computer.
    I am also running a AMD 2100+ overclocked to 2400+ speed, so with the
    TI4200 it won't be doing bad.

    Thanks again. You helped me make the decision to bid on it.

    Rod Williams, May 8, 2005