    What can expect out of this CPU on stock voltage?...what about with
    increased Vcore? Its a T-bred B core and is unlocked.

    -Dylan C

    Dylan C, Feb 27, 2006

  2. Dylan C

    Wes Newell Guest

    Depends on what the default voltage is set to. It's usually 1.60v on the
    2100+XP, but for 2400+ and higher the default voltage for that core is
    1.65v. I could do 2200MHz with 1.60v on my old KT7-Raid boards with the
    exact same model CPU and 1.65v. Needed 1.80v fro 2400MHz. Should default
    to 2000Mhz when you plug it in. If that's not enough speed for you, raise
    vcore to 1.70v and set multiplier to 22x (7.5 in bios) for 2200MHz. Should
    run clean and cool there if you have a decent cpu cooler.

    Wes Newell, Feb 27, 2006