    report the DMA mode as it does for drives on IDE1 & IDE2.

    Thanks,

    Greg

    gregl, Apr 20, 2006

  2. gregl

    gamingcs

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    DMA Mode

    Try to press "pause" in the device screen that appears when you boot the cpu (just before Windows screen appear) the hard drive info appears (LBA, pio ode,...other bs etc). Other option is to get into the Raid menu (pressing Ctrl-H after the Highpoint verbose appears). Finally you can try toboot from a CD or diskette with your hard drive manufacturer utility, that will provide the DMA mode. Good luck

    gamingcs, Jun 19, 2006