    be a simple solution, since I can't seem to understand all the different
    methods I've run across the past couple of days.

    Thanks

    Redneck Jim, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Redneck Jim

    Wes Newell Guest

    There's many ways to get what you want. The easiest to understand would
    be to cut all the L1 bridges and lock the 15x multiplier. Only do this if
    you're sure you'll never want to ever change the multiplier. For another
    method, see Multiplier Cross Ref. in link below. If you can't understand
    the notes I'll try and help.

    Wes Newell, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Redneck Jim

    GlassVial Guest

    Just as a generic suggestion I've seen people try kicking the FSB back
    a little, to say like 130 (or maybe it's 127, whatever the next step
    down from 133 is) and the other is trying different CPU drive
    strengths, sometimes 1, or auto, but some experimination may be in
    order.
    -GV

    GlassVial, Oct 28, 2003