    odd behavior?

    Any input would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks

    Phillip Parr, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Phillip Parr

    Anders E.D Guest

    This is a known problem with KV8 Pro + Athlon64 CPU's with "NewCastle" core.
    Maybe it'll be fixed in a future BIOS update

    Anders E.D, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Phillip Parr

    BUFF Guest

    There is a known problem with pretty much every board & reported temps on
    Newcastles. ;)

    BUFF, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Phillip Parr

    Anders E.D Guest

    The temperature problem is fixed with the new 1.7 BIOS!

    Anders E.D, Oct 29, 2004