    a KV8-PRO?

    Many regards and happy new year...

    Dan B

    Peter Cox, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Peter Cox

    Kokoro Guest

    Kokoro, Dec 27, 2004

  3. dabs have both the regular KV8-PRO and the 3rd Eye version in stock for
    £62.99 and £81.07 inc VAT respectively.

    www.dabs.com/3GN6
    www.dabs.com/359V
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Peter Cox

    Anders E.D Guest

    Anders E.D, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Peter Cox

    Adriannight1 Guest

    hey mate, the best place and the cheapest place i found a KV8-PRO with the
    third eye is a site called www.microdirect.co.uk seems to be the best place
    ive found!

    cheers

    stu