KVM Switch + Linux + Shuttle box

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by lbrtchx, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. lbrtchx

    lbrtchx Guest

    I got a shuttle FS40
    ~
    http://www.ocworkbench.com/2002/shuttle/ss40/ss40p1.htm
    ~
    which I am using with a KVM Switch (an IOGEAR 4-Port MiniView one)
    ~
    I can boot Windows XP and/or Linux/Debian/knoppix up or shut it down
    fine using the KVM Switch. The thing is that there seems to be some
    sort of hard and/or software impedance of the shuttle with the KVM
    Switch
    ~
    if I run say the cheatcode "knoppix memtest" I can see the multicolor
    memtest run on the monitor without any problems, but if I let knoppix
    start by itself I don't see anything on the the monitor if I switch to
    the knoppix box
    ~
    How can I fix this problem?
    ~