    back pack. regular bags have "steal me!" written all over it. I'm also
    looking for an optical mouse, they are slightly smaller and some have
    retractable leads some are wireless some are bluetooth. advice please.

    Deathwalker, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Deathwalker

    Ian Stirling Guest

    On the mouse front, I'm very happy with my new laptop mouse.
    http://www.euyer.com/
    If you can use a PS/2 mouse, then I'd recommend the "harry potter" mouse.
    3 pounds 99p, small, though not uncumfortably so, works on almost
    any surface I've tried it on, 2 buttons and a wheel.
    The cord has a little bit of velcro that you can use to store the cable
    neatly.
    It does have the "Harry Potter" logo on the front that glows when moved,
    but otherwise is almost ideal.
    What size of laptop?

    I've found that an old dremel-multi-tool case fits my laptop perfectly, and
    lets me carry around plenty of spare batteries in a hard case small enough
    to go in other bags. (Toshiba 3110CT, a bit shorter than A4, and 1" thick)

    However, you'd only get most laptops in with the aid of a hacksaw.

    Ian Stirling, Jul 26, 2003