    Anyone out there have some advice on which laptops would be good for
    what I describe?

    Thanks

    hotsauce, Aug 15, 2005

  2. a Dell M60.....their price has come way down since the M70 came on line.

    Glittery Gary, Aug 15, 2005

  3. hotsauce

    Steve West Guest

    Most laptops will run the applications you describe these days - even
    the cheap ones.

    Suggest you get one with a 17" screen so that narrows it down a bit.

    How much do you have to spend? this is a big factor for most people!

    Other factors are size, weight and battery life.

    f you can give your thoughts on the above it may be easier to
    recommend something.

    Steve West, Aug 16, 2005
  4. hotsauce

    hotsauce Guest

    Thanks for the input. I was hoping to get out the door for under
    $1,000. Hopefully I will be able to find one that it isn't too slow
    after I load my software on to it.

    hotsauce, Aug 17, 2005