    on the latching circuits in the power control chain and wish to
    identify those components. Any HP schematics in this are might be
    helpful.

    jmor, Sep 19, 2008

  2. jmor

    Ben Myers Guest

    Good luck. Service manuals are not widely available for HPaq laptops, let alone
    schematics, which are off in a Pacific Rim country somewhere, not even on HP
    premises. Your best bet is to try to find a service manual. They can be found,
    although HP generally restricts access to service information on its web site.

    .... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 19, 2008