Laptop selector site

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Guest, May 17, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is there any site that acts like a laptop aggregator.

    Put in features you want, it spits out laptops that have this with out trying to
    track this down thru each company site?

    If not....any one got some hints on:

    16 to 20" widescreen LCD
    1GB or more RAM
    120GB HD
    DVD-RW/R prefer all format, prefer not to consider CD-R/RW only units
    AMD dual core, preferred, but intel is acceptable
    SD card reader built in
    2 PCMCIA slots
    10/100/1G LAN built in
    802.11 A and B/G dual band, preferred, will accept b/g only, built in
    At least one serial port with 9 PIN connector built in for GPS/NEMA
    2 USB ports
    Composite or S-Video out would be a plus
    Ruggedized

    Interchangeable drive bays to swap out optical drive for floppy and/or batteries
    wold be a plus, but not required.

    Whats not under consideration:

    Gateway - Excluded vendor, too much crap in the past
    Panasonic Toughbooks - nice, but just TOO $$$$$ for the budget

    Thanks.

    Guest, May 17, 2007