    neither the fan, nor anything else in it running. The power light just
    turns on and nothing happens. Please guide me on what to do. Any help
    will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    Reachtheskies, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Reachtheskies

    Arno Wagner Guest

    What about looking for a competent, professional repair shop?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Mar 3, 2005

  3. I was wondering if there is something i can try before heading up to a
    repair shop. So, if you could suggest me something... that would be
    great.
    FYI
    Its a P4 1.8 running on Win XP Pro.

    Reachtheskies, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Reachtheskies

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Sounds like a hardware problem, possibly power. Diagnosing that needs
    specific tools and knowledge. And you can do a lot of damage if you
    try without either.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Mar 4, 2005
  5. Thanks for the advice!