    easily).

    Thanks in advance,

    - Tom

    Tom Trenker, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Tom Trenker

    Ian Stirling Guest

    No.
    I think I last saw this on an 8086 laptop.

    If you'r using a PCMCIA card with a dongle, and you have a laptop with a
    dual slot, you can reinforce the dongle connection with some metal or
    something so that it reinforces the connection.

    Ian Stirling, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Tom Trenker

    Mark Reichow Guest

    Maybe try a USB to serial adapter. I bouth 2 Belkin F5U109's for less
    than $40 shipped. Work great. They even work thru a USB hub with no
    xternal power required.

    Mark Reichow, Nov 24, 2003