  1. Is there a laptop computer with a drive that can write to all DVD
    formats including DVD-RAM discs? I have an LG drive in my desktop
    computer that can do this. Thank you in advance for all replies.

    Daniel Prince, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Daniel Prince

    me/2 Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:44:27 -0700, Daniel Prince

    :>Is there a laptop computer with a drive that can write to all DVD
    :>formats including DVD-RAM discs? I have an LG drive in my desktop
    :>computer that can do this. Thank you in advance for all replies.

    Toshiba started using drives that write to DVD-RAM in addition to the
    other DVD formats in some of their models over 4 years ago.

    I would expect that to still be the case with both Toshiba and other
    manufacturers.

    me/2

    me/2, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Daniel Prince

    David Conrad Guest

    I have two Toshiba laptops, A high end gaming machine and a brand new
    $599.00 A135 S4527, and they both have a full range DVD drive they call
    "SuperMulti" that should do 11 formats including DVD-RAM.

    I haven't used the DVD-RAM format yet but the drives haven't failed to read
    everything I've put into them, and I usually use -R to record with , both in
    DVD and CD.

    David

    David Conrad, Jul 18, 2007
  4. Many ASUS models have DVD-RAM drives, including the one I own (A8Js).

    Carl

    Carl Kaufmann, Jul 18, 2007