    pre-installed XP stuff. Anyway, I dont want to pay for a useless copy of XP
    or to have a second server 2003 boot.

    Jacques

    Jacques, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Jacques

    J. Clarke Guest

    Well, now, you can get a laptop without XP or you can get one with XP, but
    if you compare prices, you'll find that the same hardware is usually priced
    lower with XP than without it.

    Just get the laptop you like at the price you like and put server on it and
    ignore whatever operating system it comes with.

    J. Clarke, Apr 30, 2005