    by this board.
    Thanks
    Alan LS

    AlanLS, Jul 23, 2003

  2. AlanLS

    Tim Guest

    Have you looked in Computer Manager under Disk Manager? The drive probably
    needs formatting.

    Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk
    Management.

    Your new drive should be there. If you need instructions on formatting the
    disc, post back here and someone is bound to help.

    HTH
    - Tim

    Tim, Jul 23, 2003

  3. AlanLS